For information on how to attend parties at ConFusion please go HERE
Are you Planning to Host a Party at ConFusion?
Yes? Read how here.
- If you are planning on hosting a party at ConFusion, either private or public, please fill out our form:CONFUSION ROOM PARTY REQUEST FORM
- There are two ways to have a party at Life, the Universe, and ConFusion this year:
- Have a party in your hotel room. Our current hotel has no suites on the party floors. So parties held in guest rooms, it will be a regular-sized with bed/s and such. Unfortunately this hotel has limited storage space and we cannot pull beds.
- Have a party in exhibit space. We currently have 9 rooms which can be rented for $225 per night for parties. The $225 includes tax, service charge, and corkage fees. Party throwers will have access to the room from 8pm until the next morning. The hotel will help setup the room with chairs, tables, ice, and such. These rooms are over 600 sq. ft. so there is lots of space to party, dance, play games, drink and so on.
- ConFusion Party Rules:
- Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
- Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer’s for any parties, AND flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
- No Underage Serving/Drinking. (Each individual who will be serving must sign and adhere to alcohol serving agreement)
- No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
- No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
- No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
- All Parties must remain on party floors.
- No alcohol can be transported out of party space.
- Any questions can be directed to Rhiannon Cahours at firstname.lastname@example.org